My name is Siobhan and I will be looking after all things social at IPHM. I am so excited to be part of such an amazing company. I have learnt so much about our therapists and training providers already and it’s already made me feel inspired and enlightened.
I thought I’d start off by sharing a little background on me:
• I grew up in Cornwall but moved away as soon as I could (I’d always wanted to live in a city!)
• However, I didn’t get very far and ended up study Theatre and performance at Plymouth University
• Once university was over, I moved to Milton Keynes with the plan of living there for a year before moving to London to complete a masters degree in Creative Writing or Writing for The Stage
• This never happened as I got a job in recruitment and got caught in the rat race, living for the weekend
• Once I turned 27 I decided it was finally time to live my city dream
• Deciding that moving to London would cost too much, I moved to Manchester! I couldn’t be happier here
• I stopped drinking 18 months ago and since then life has done nothing but get better! I’ve learnt so much about myself and the world that we live in and met lots of amazing people
• I have a full time job as well as working with IPHM
• I recently bought a house and I cherish being able to make it my own
• In my spare time I enjoy reading, writing, cooking and socialising
• I’m an extravert and being around people/meeting new people energises me
• Many of the practices and teachings of IPHM members are new to me and I cannot explain how much I am enjoying learning about them and getting to know the members!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this blog, I really appreciate it! Make sure you follow us on our social media channels:
I really look forward to sharing with you again soon!