Mental Wellness Hub
La Romaine, Trinidad and Tobago
Here at Mental Wellness Hub, our experience enables us to offer effective outpatient, individualized, psychological care. We treat a number of mental health issues, and provide a neutral ground to individuals, families, and couples.
Some of our primary psychological services include the treatment of:
1. Depression and depressive-related disorders
2. Anxiety and anxious-related disorders
3. Suicidal thoughts/attempts
4. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – especially with persons suffering from the 5. aftermath of domestic violence and sexual assault.
6. Managing stress and burn-out, and other stress related issues (such as headaches, insomnia, etc)
7. Panic Attacks
8. Career guidance and guidance counselling (general). This usually available for children ages 15 and above. However, younger children will be considered based on assessment.
In addition to psychotherapy, we also offer a wide range of training courses for personal and continuing professional development.
Our services can be obtained in-person at our office, or via online platforms.