Accreditation for Training Providers Only £180
Enjoy low cost Annual Training Provider Status Membership
We have therapists worldwide - UK, Europe, USA, China, Canada, Australia etc...
Boost your credibility today by becoming a fully approved IPHM provider.
- Receive a Certificate of IPHM Approved Training Provider Status
- Add credibility to your training programs/workshops and courses
- Advertise your status and use our Approved Training Provider IPHM logo on your own promotional materials & student awards/certificates
- Receive unlimited Referral fees when you recommend your students
- Discount for all members on a wide range of Holistic Products
- Your business promoted to thousands of visitors via our website and social media
Get your courses accredited. If you offer any form of training courses whether this is an online e learning course or workshops and run classes, you can request accreditation with the IPHM.
Upon successful completion of the accreditation process you will receive an IPHM Certified’ certificate demonstrating that you are an IPHM approved training provider. The IPHM Certified logo’ can then be used on the accredited training course materials and certificates that you issue to your students. (please note the iphm does not supply your student certificates) You will also be listed on our website with a link to your own website/social media page showing you as an accredited Training provider.
Gaining accreditation for your training courses provides endorsement for your organisation, and offers you further recognition and credibility as a professional training provider. If you are unsure whether we cover your course for accreditation please visit here for full list of courses we are happy to accredit. Therapies covered
Your School or website will be listed on our website and promoted and any workshops or future promotions can be advertised free of charge.
As a member you may then use the terms 'recognised by the International Practitioners of Holistic medicine' on your course material and website.
FEES - The total cost of our accreditation for course providers start from an annual membership fee of £180 per year which includes accreditation of up to 6 holistic training courses. That's less than £3.47 per week to promote your training school and with thousands of visitors each week that offers amazing scope.
Extra Opportunities - Should you wish to offer unlimited courses & have the option to have your own full profile page with lots of other benefits then please select the Executive Membership
Training provider status would allow you to do the following:
- Promote your courses as IPHM accredited & state this on your website
- Allow you to use the IPHM logo on your own certificates that you issue to your students – so they will be aware they have been trained by an IPHM accredited Training Provider
- Promote your courses/workshops at any time free of charge via our events page ( this page often gets picked up by our social media team, to promote your services via social Instagram/facebook )
- Benefit from up to £10.00 referral fee for each of your qualified students who will then be eligible to join IPHM on your recommendation.
Once your students have completed their exam with you they can then also join iphm as professional therapists/practitioners from £79.99 per year which includes a listing on our site and badge/certificate. Plus you can earn up to £10 for every student you refer.
What type of courses do you accredit?
We accredit courses that are of a holistic/alternative/spiritual nature. Beauty, Arts, and language courses are also welcomed. We are happy to offer accreditation to course providers whom can show that they have quality courses to offer and are qualified themselves or members of staff are qualified in the subjects they wish to teach or hold a relevant qualification in respect of what they are offering students. To see a full list of all courses we cover please Therapies Covered.
To apply for membership please complete the online application and make your subscription payment. Your application will then be reviewed and your certificate for your accreditation will be sent as a pdf attachment for you to print off and a signed and stamped certificate posted out. You will then be eligible to become a registered course provider and will be listed on our website under the heading of Professional Training Providers.
Being an Accredited Training IPHM Provider now has its rewards
Member Referral Program
As an IPHM Training provider Member, we will rebate back to you a minimum of £7.00 for every one of your students who joins and is accepted by IPHM by way of your referral.
Simply tell them to use your membership number or training provider name on their application.
Refer 1 person = Earn £7.00
Refer over 15 = Earn £10.00 per referral
Referral Payments are made monthly and can be requested from your Members Dashboard.
Show your students you care...Denote your affiliation with IPHM as an approved training provider and add credibility to your training programs and courses. Advertise your status and use our logo on your promotional materials.
Benefits for your Students when they join IPHM
- Discount insurance for all members
- Professional Membership Certificate
- Professional Membership Badge
- Free listing on the IPHM website
- Free Holistic Therapy Guide Ebook
- Approved IPHM therapist logo for their website or social network page
T & C's
Please note that by subscribing to iphm your annual subscription will automatically be taken out of your account each year unless cancelled. You will be issued with a new certificate each year. Should you wish to cancel your membership then please cancel this within one month of renewal. Once you have cancelled your subscription your details will be removed from our website. Please note only iphm members are entitled to use our logo on their own website and training materials. All members are agreeing to our T&Cs.