If you are a Training provider check if you could benefit from registering others who you may want to teach your courses as sub-educators
1. Important information for training providers with extra tutors
If you currently have more than one tutor offering your training courses, then please read on as this email will inform you of some important updates.
As a large and growing company we have many more training providers who are wishing to register their training courses and IPHM are happy to accept appropriately qualified members.
2. Introducing Sub-Educators
Our accreditation works by accrediting the training provider and their courses. Should you have other tutors and trainers working for you then we have developed a sub-educator option which is now in place.
Transparency – As a professional board IPHM have agreed that for the benefit of the public in general there is a need to hold accountability for all training providers and tutors.
This then assures potential students that all our training providers are credible and trustworthy, and they are only being trained by accredited tutors and especially in the case of hair & beauty schools by tutors who hold the correct qualifications as shown in our Pre-Requisites.
3. What does this mean for my training school? – This means that you may add sub educators which will be listed on all IPHM platforms and they will have their own profile on our website, which will be directly linked to your listing. It will be your responsibility as a training provider to ensure that each sub-educator is appropriately qualified to offer the training provided.
4. What are the benefits of listing sub educators? - A sub-educator will have a page of their own, unique IPHM number, IPHM accredited certificate and full membership benefits for only £74.99 per year.
Their page will always link back to your listing therefore ensuring that your profile has maximum exposure. Your sub-educator will get all the benefits of a training provider status, but for a fraction of the cost.
5. How many sub-educators can I have? – You may have as many as you wish. You will be sent a link which you can either send directly to them to complete their application and payment or you can do this on their behalf if you are covering the cost of this.
6. How to determine if I need to have sub educators –
7. Franchise – I offer my courses via franchise and allow them to teach my courses – If you still want your courses to be recognised as IPHM approved then yes you will need to ensure that each tutor is registered as a sub educator.
8. Self-Employed - I have tutors who teach my courses on a self-employed basis – Yes each tutor will need to be registered as a sub-educator if you are promoting your courses as IPHM accredited.
9. Employed - I employ my training providers and pay their wages – No you do not need to request your tutors as sub educator. However, if your employees would like an individual profile page as above, then they are welcome to join and will have the same benefits as a training provider status at the discounted price.
10. What happens to my current tutors who are already listed? – (existing members only) Any current educators you have in place that you have already notified IPHM about can be included and named on your profile page at no extra charge.
If however you or they decide they would like the benefits as shown above of having their own individual listing then they are welcome to complete an application.
They will only be eligible to list the training courses that you have already agreed they may teach and are IPHM approved and that they have the ability and qualifications to carry out on your behalf. They will always be linked back to you.
If you think you may need to register any sub educators or have any further questions please contact us for your unique link.