Aromatherapy Diploma course
Date: September 9 - 30th, 2022
Contact: Rachel Andrews
3.5 day Aromatherapy Diploma
Aromatherapy is a wonderful, nourishing experience; it is a powerful therapeutic treatment which combines the essential oils of plants with massage.
Our course teaches knowledge of 30 essential oils and how to blend them for safe use in an Aromatherapy Treatment.
What you'll learn...
- This 3.5 day course comprises:
- Two days to learn theory, the routine and practice technique
- One day to review theory and technique + time for practice
- 20 hours of case studies i.e. treat 4 people 5 times, or 5 people 4 times.
- Half a day for assessment.
- History and benefits of Aromatherapy
- Health & Safety, COSHH
- Consultation procedure
- Contra-actions and aftercare advice
- Carrier oils
- Knowledge and safe use of 30 essential oils
- Blending of essential oils
- Use of essential oils in pregnancy
- The Aromatherapy treatment
- Other methods of using essential oils
- Anatomy & physiology specific to Aromatherapy
Need to know...
- Course pre-requisites: a Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology
- CPD points: 36
- Asessment: observation of final treatment, written questions, 20 case studies.