Sound Therapy Practitioner Online Training
Date: October 1 - 31st, 2022
Contact: Simone Vitale
Sound Therapy is an ideal, non-invasive healing modality that complements traditional medicine and alternative disciplines as well as being a therapeutic modality in its own right.
With a grounded approach and a focus on factual aspects, this refined Sound Therapy Practitioner Training will accompany you on your journey of developing your unique way of working with Sound in a therapeutic setting with competence and professionalism.
This is for you if:
* You are interested in the healing power of Sound
* You are a therapist, yoga teacher, coach, body-worker, medical professional, energy healer, doula, musician who wants to integrate Sound Healing in your practice, classes, or events.
* You want to offer 1 on 1 Sound Therapy Sessions.
* You want to join one of the most rapidly growing fields in the alternative healing industry.
This Training will teach you to:
* Use Tuning Forks and Metal Singing Bowls as therapeutic tools to address a variety of health issues
* Be able to provide and hold a safe healing space
* Develop the inner qualities and interpersonal skills necessary to work with others
*Grow and develop yourself as you embody your connection with the element of Sound
Many students from the following countries have already chosen this training:
New Zealand, Australia, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Slovenia, France, UK, Austria, Slovakia, Italy, Japan, Canada, USA, Indonesia